Any three or more persons associated for lawful purpose may, by subscribing their names to the Memorandum of Association and complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, 2017 form a public company and any two or more persons so associated may, in like manner, form a private company.
If only one member forms a private company, it is called a single member company.
First step towards incorporation of a company is to submit a combined or a separate application for the reservation of Company’s name and incorporation either through e-services or in physical form as per the formats provided in the Companies (Incorporation) Regulations, 2017 (the “Regulations”).
Promoters may adopt the model memorandum and articles of association available on the following link:
|Memorandum and Articles of Association|
The promotors will provide three proposed names in the order of priority, out of which any one may be approved by the registrar.
Before applying for incorporation of company please check the name first at the links given below to make sure that the proposed name complies with the following conditions as provided under Section 10 of the Companies Act, 2017 read with Regulation 4 of the Companies (Incorporation) Regulations, 2017;
- It is neither identical or resemble or similar to the name of any existing company or registered LLP;
- It is not inappropriate or deceptive;
- It includes any word or words which are offensive to any section of the people, or include any other word that in the opinion of registrar is undesirable;
- It is not designed to exploit religious susceptibilities of people;
- It does not contain any word prohibited/restricted under Section 10 of the Act and Regulation 4 of the Companies (Incorporation) Regulations, 2017.
|Search Company Name|
Company incorporation brochure is available at the following link for necessary guidance.
|See Company Incorporation Brochure|
1.For online submission, the user shall create account (user name and password) under user registration system of eServices and generate PIN for signing the application. The step wise procedure for user registration in eServices is available at the following link:
|SEE USER REGISTRATION SYSTEM VIDEO|
|SEE USER REGISTRATION SYSTEM GUIDE|
|SEE USER REGISTRATION SYSTEM FLYER|
Log on to eServices Portal using user name and password.
2.Submit application by 1200 hours for same day processing.
3. Enter data in online form.
4. Sign the form using PIN.
5. Submit the process.
6. Make payment through credit card, debit card or using Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, ATM services of 1 link bank).
Take print out of PSID slip for Over the Counter (OTC) payments at any Branch of 1Link member bank (see list above);
You may also take print out of the fee challan and deposit in the selected branch of MCB or UBL.
1.Generate manual challan from the following link
2. Deposit fee in designated branches of MCB or UBL.
3. Submit application alongwith Original fee challan to the Registrar at concerned CRO.
Application processing time is four (4) working hours. The complete application alongwith short memorandum and articles of association submitted by 1200 hours on any working day shall be disposed of on same day and submitted after 1200 hours on next working day.